Monday, February 7, 2011

Building Roads...

Ok! I’ve decided I’m going to blog!!  About what… I truly have no idea but I’m going to do it anyway.  If nothing else, I hope this can serve as a place to document the happenings of my life, which are not that exciting but they are happening none the less. 
 
The fact of the matter is my memory seems to be slipping as fast as my age, so I really need a way to document the here and now...before it’s gone.  I’ve tried several things, scrapbooking, notebooking, post-it-booking…etc,...but all have fallen short of my expectations (which are not that high).  I always have really good intentions but then life happens and before I know it, I haven’t written a single thing down in months.  I seriously hope this will serve as my turning point otherwise; my children are going to grow up and realize that the memory lanes of their childhood are short ones.  So, in reality, this is me trying to actually accomplish the crazy task of documenting memories in hopes those future trips will last a little longer.    
  
Although, I will admit that  I actually created this blog some months back, but never really got around to posting anything, so it’s already not looking that great! BUT I think I’m finally committed (I hope) and ready to really embrace the world of blogging and capturing the moments that make up this crazy thing we call “LIFE”!!!  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment